Saturday, April 19, 2008

dreams when i'm not sleeping

i want to go to their house. i want for your family to be there. i want him to become friends with him, and her to become friends with her. i want us to laugh, and smile. then, another time, i want them to decide to have you over. and them. and maybe them. it would be nice to take some pictures. of us. i want you to gang up on me with them. and i want to show you how tough i can be. i want them to finally give up as you come crawling back to me. i will protest, but you will win. and i will be glad. we will talk. and jump. and swim. and laugh. we will go somewhere and talk some more. then, i want you to smile at me and tell me what you feel. i want to be able to smile back. i want you to kiss me. i want it to be good. i want to be good. i want the rush of almost being caught. i would enjoy making deals with them so they don't tell. it would make my heart swell if you made a deal with them so they don't tell. i don't want to be anything else.
but i want for it all to be one little secret.

No comments: